Monday, January 31, 2005

Gloomy Days and Monday

Attitudes are contagious.....
.......Is yours worth catching.

"Your attitude should be the same that Christ Jesus had"

~Phil 2.5 NLT

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU


I used this quote today because I am feeling a little grouchy today. At work I try to be as cheerful as possible and give everyone a smile but it is hard to do today.

I didn't do much of anything this weekend. My son, daughter-in law and grandson came for dinner on Sunday. He is such a happy baby.

I haven't gotten a lot done with more of the birdhouse or needlework so I hope to get back to trying to get some progress done on at least the eyecase and some more birdhouses.

A co-worker that came in so I can go to lunch made a comment about how crazy someone they know who had 8 children and she was staying having only one. I guess everyone has their own options. I sort of dislike when people talk bad about some couples choice to have more children. Personally, I would had liked at least another child myself making four children.

Well I will go back to trying to change my attitude today.

Blessings,

Lisa




1 comment:

  1. yep... thats true.. by the way the photos are awesome.. post some more storm pics..

    ReplyDelete

So What do you Think?