Monday, January 16, 2006

Nails and Hoofs

This weekend was a time to do the dogs nails and the goats hoof. A lot of people are scared of soin the dogs nails but you just have to tkaek your time and be careful. This is one good web site on clipping nails from Washington State University. but there are other good sites. The China Road Lowchens website has a lot of links for good information.

Finding information about goats is a little harder. The bigest problem I had doing their hoofs was having them stay still enought to do it. I had one daughter hold the gaot while I did they trimming.
Goat World
Trimming Market Wethers
Trimming Mature Goats

1 comment:

  1. I have 4 dogs and 3 goats so I know what a pain it can be to trim all their nails..! I am fortunate with my goats, a friend comes to do them for me. I get the goats and help her turn them over and she sits on them and trims their hooves for me..

    ReplyDelete

So What do you Think?