Thursday, August 30, 2007

International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day

Today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day


To the Girls !!


Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell
happened.
- Cora Harvey Armstrong-



Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut the
bitch up with cookies.
(Unknown)



The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.
-Helen Hayes (at 73)-



I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.
- Janette Barber-



My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first one being hitting my
head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
- Erma Bombeck -



Old age ain't no place for sissies.
-Bette Davis-




Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts
falling apart.
- Caryn Leschen -



If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible
warning.
-Catherine-



I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
- Roseanne Barr-



Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
- Maryon Pearson-



Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-


Send this to five bright women you know and make their day.
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?