Saturday, April 26, 2008

Dead Deer with Graffiti

http://www.theonion.com/content/from_print/dead_deer_by_side_of_road

I was reading a blog in a site called Progressive U which actually has some interesting writers sharing their views. After I read one blog I scrolled down to the comment section and someone had left this link. The link was to "The Onion". Now that is one interesting name. Looking at the name of the articles it seems to be an online version of some of those "rag" magazines you find while in line at the grocery store. You know the ones with tiles like "Two headed boy is really a Martian". One of the first thinks I noticed was this picture. What the heck! I really find it hard to believe that individuals or an individual with a spray can actually stopped to graffiti a dead deer on the side of the road. Now I have seen everything.


How about these:

Posters of Naked Women Fail to Draw Real Naked Women to Dorm Room


Now here are some winners. HA! I am really shocked that the females at the local college did not. Now living in Kansas I have never heard of Bramp College so I did the google search and found NADA. So one false story, Hum, I wonder if such a fine e-rag would have any other Mistakes.

No guys I do not suggest trying this one.

Former President Carter To Be Tried For Peace Crimes


Satire? For heavens sake the man has enough problems with his family. Does any know if they still have Billy Beer?



Dang too bad they did not have this for World War II. Oh that is right I was not born yet.

Army Holds Annual 'Bring Your Daughter To War' Day

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?