Sunday, October 12, 2008

Taking control of hobbies


Hobbies can be expensive.

Even my poultry (chicken, ducks and geese) set me back around $40 dollars per month. I am thinking of cutting back by getting rid of the ducks. They are a pain to clean up after anyways but keeping my geese since I can use them for week control. I need to reduce my chickens and get rid of the many roosters I have since their is not way I will butcher them. I am thinking abut getting rid of my Dominics and just focusing on the Lakenvelders and Welsummers.

I have already gone back to reading more since I can always go to the library and check out books for free. I have some sewing projects and needlework projects to complete and plan to try to finish some during the winter months. They both can be rather expensive hobbies but at least a project take a while.

Other hobbies to focus on:

Cooking and baking

Digital Photography



I suppose blogging can be considered a hobby but with the price of internet service for us I would not really consider it inexpensive. I enjoy the internet and plan to teke more college classes so I will keep the service for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?