Monday, July 11, 2005

Not much going on

There is not much going on at our farmette except for the kitchen. I got a bunch of new cabinets put in. The kitchen is arranged so that their is more counter space near to the store with a baking area. I can't wait until it is finished but of course it is a paycheck to paycheck project. I hope to get some upper cabinets next paycheck so I take some things I have stored in the basement and other place in the kitchen. Of course, I will put a picture in later.

My girls had a campout in the back between the house and woodlot. It did not last too long before they heard the first coyote howl and animals making noises before they were safe in their beds. I did not even have a chance to go out and make noises myself. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?