Monday, May 05, 2008

Complaining about life!

Complaining! Doesn't it seems to be a natural thing to do. It seems to be a habit that we all learn. Most of us start at a very young age. We learn to sulk and evolve into eye rolls and other forms of protests when life does not go as planned.


In Job 6:4 you will read, "Does the wild Ass bray when he has grass, or ox low over his fodder?" Wow! Does complaining serve a purpose. Really!


I suppose it is so easy to do. I just got on a plane to go to Californian from Kansas. I was a little excited because I got a window seat. This has not been possible when I flew in the past. I live to look and and see the earth at 40,000 feet. When we got in the air guess what I saw, Clouds! Only clouds! What a disappointment. As I was thinking to myself of my desire to complain Psalms 131:1-2 to my mind.


This week I am going to try to hold my tongue, I am going to work on redirecting my disappointments and grievances to the LORD this week and see if he doesn't listen and act on my behalf. Maybe I will be a better person to be around. Who wants to be a whiner anyways and who wants to be around one.



No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?