Friday, December 23, 2005

Thoughts......................


Our minds are working 24 hours per day and many of this involves thoughts. Our thoughts should be pure, praiseworthy, true, noble, and Godly. Lately this has been a serious transgression for myself. I just find it very difficult to trust and my thoughts about most people is "what do they have in for them?". It was not always like this for me. However, a certain person who was my most trusted confidante in this world has made my world crumple with his lies, deception and abuse. I can understand that we all have issues with aging and there is a time we all go through a mid-life sort of crisis. Some people more and some less.

The worse of it is it had made me feel so needy after so many years of totally trusting someone to have your well-being and the well-being of the children as important to them. I do not think I could every trust anyone on the same level again. These thoughts give me a lot of guilt at times every though I know that they are really justified.

But you know, you must be careful of what you think!

Sow a thought, reap an action.
Sow an action, reap a habit.
Sow a habit, reap a character.
Sow a character, reap a destiny!*


We must be careful and disciplined on all of our thoughts. We need to careful on what we think, how we think and don't think. We must always aim for our thought to be ascending to the heavens and remain upright in our life. With anguish, I am still trying.




*
Wareen W. Wiesbe. Be Joyful! (Wheaton, IL. Victor Books, 1979). p.116

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?