Wednesday, February 02, 2005

It's February

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteouness

First John 1:9 NKJV

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

This is my B- day month and although I am working that day I plan on going out to eat somewhere. I will just have to decide between seafood and Chinese food.

It has been un uneventful day so far today. I have been contacting the teachers at my girl's school since their grades are falling. I will have to work on that.

It is very slow in the computer lab today because a lot of clients are leaving today. I still do not know what is going to happen with the EAU contract. The funding ends in March and I have no word if it is renewing yet. Although I only work there 14 hours per week at EAU if they cut EAU and my boss works this contract full time I am afraid I will end up with only about 4 hours a day. That means about 20 hours a week unless I get some weekend hours too. So I am rather nervous and tired of the EAU contract since it gets renewed every 5 months rather than 1-3 years. I have gone from 40 hours in September to 14 this month with EAU.

Anyways, I have been looking for jobs elsewhere around here to apply for. The government is doing cut-backs everywhere it seems. The company I work for has the same job in Southern California but it is around $4.00 less in pay. This does not make sense to me. It it is still available I might apply and ask for a higher pay scale. There is no way to rent an apartment and everything for wage they have posted on the company web site.

Blessings,

Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?