Friday, February 04, 2005

It's Friday



The old believe everything. The middle aged suspect everything. The young know everything.


uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


It is a great day today. It got up to 64 degrees. Yahoo, almost a heatwave for this time of year. A co-workers bulbs are coming up I will have to check mine because I might need to put straw on top if it freezes again.

If the weather is still great I should be able to work on the farmette this weekend. I still need to get another duck house built. I want to build one that I will be able to move around. The ducks were impossible to get out of the chicken coop this morning because it was still dark outside when I had to open up before I went to work. They make too much of a mess anyway with the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?