Friday, February 18, 2005

Wonderful Day

"Everything got started in him and finds its purpose in Him"

Colossians 1:16

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

It is so beautiful and sunny today ouside but still a little chilly. I got some potato seeds yesterday and cut them up last night to get them ready to get in the ground. I put them into the basement and hope it does not get too cold down there. It is traditon to put them in 14 Feburary for most of the USA but it is still a little cold here. If it does not sleet or snow this weekend I might try to get them in the ground.

I guess I should finish planning the garden because I will need to get seedlings started soon. Cabbage, carrots , beets and lettuce should be planted soon in this zone five area.

It is very slow today in the computer lab. I am only working 12-4. It is almost a waste since I drive at least 1/2 hour to get here. It is in the middle of the day also so I could not get anything done before and will need to start making dinner after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?