Wednesday, February 09, 2005

SNOW



He is my rock and my salvation. He is my defense. I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory. The rock of my strength, and my refuge is in God. I trust in Him at all times.

Psalm 62:6-8

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

It is another very cold day today. I told pictures last night of all of the snow but have not loaded it onto the computer yet.

There is not much going on. We are still trying to save our one contract. I hope we do because it will also save some of our hours. I do not have really much to say today so I guess I will put another
joke I found on the internet. I forget what site it was. My family were Dutch Anabaptist and not Swiss who are more fundamentalist, however, I still think this is rather funny and can relate to a few fo them , so here we go:


Subject: You might be Anabaptist if:

...you know how other people's out-of-state relatives are related to each other.

...you can trace your family tree at least 6 ways to the same immigrant.

...you know that Anabaptist was not the wife of John the Baptist.

...your parents weren't Muslim, but they named you Omar.

...you think a book describing 4,000 grisly executions makes a great wedding gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?