Thursday, November 03, 2005

Business for Excuses



Duct Tape Guy Excuses

A manager for another company started taking about having a RENT A KID business for people who need an excuse to miss work or for using as a ploy to meet people of the other sex. I figured cute little puppies would work for the meeting people too.


I thought of RENT A BULL for an excuse for coming in late to work. Well, this almost happened to me but I had two bulls in my front yard which luckily ran off so I could go to work and almost every day this week there have been cows along the road, so how about RENT A HERD. The only problem is this would work only in a rural area like me or maybe in some Asian areas.

In case you are wondering I have not called in sick for the 5 years I have worked at this job and been late 3 times, 2 flat tires and once forget ID card and had to go back.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3/11/05 12:51

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

So What do you Think?