Wednesday, November 02, 2005

It's November Already

I can hardly believe it is November. Well the leaf are turn yellow. We do not get as pretty fall display as you do in Europe or the east Coast. Since I worked this weekend I will be off work at 2 pm today (they do not want you to do overtime) so I should be home with plenty of time to do some things that need to be done around here and take some pictures of the trees and stuff to put on this blog. We are almost out of long for stove in the basement. It is suppose to be warm today but I had to set a fire this morning in the stove, so we shall see.

I went to the big box store after work yesterday and I really disliked it but sometimes you have to go. I went to a restaurant called the Family Buffet and will write about it later today in my food blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?