Tuesday, November 22, 2005

I WOULD RATHER ..............THAN SHOP THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING

WHAT I WOULD RATHER DO ON BLACK FRIDAY IS..............

Run with the Bulls in Spain. It is most likely safer anyways.

Squeeze a pink plastic piggy that is wiggly and grinning and squealing......."The average North American consumes five times more than a Mexican, ten times more than a Chinese person and thirty times more than a person from India."

Bless for Less. Christmas is not about shopping anyways.


What I most likely will do.......

Go for a walk on the River Walk Trail with one or two of the dogs.
After I drop the goats at the Vet at 8am , that by the way did not think I wanted to get an appointment that day because everyone wants to go shopping.

Have a "Great Give-Away" party and pass on everything I don't use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?