Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Friends Forever

I got this email today and it is perfect for feelings of my friend overseas who has helped and has been a wonderful person listening to all of my problems lately.

Friends Forever

My loyal companion from across the
sea
This is a loving tribute to you from
me
See yourself through this friend's
eyes
The real you with no protective
disguise


You have a kind soul full of
gentleness

Giving all of yourself....
nothing less

Expressing concern when something is
wrong

Lending your strength so that I can be
strong


There to make me smile when I am

feeling down


Your laughter and humor wipe away

my frown


Thoughtful, sensitive,

and generous too


Traits shown often by the things

you do


You work hard each day and do

your part


For your small family;

keepers of your heart


My family and I enjoy

our contact with you


Learning about your life

and your country too


Distance does not change the

bond we share


Our words and actions

show how much we care


It is truly an honor to be considered

your friend


A blessing that few things in

life can transcend


When you need me, simply reach out

your hand


Friends forever across all time,

seas, and land


http://www.webaholics.co.in============================
Visit your group "nidokidos1" on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?