Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Special Friends

I have always seen my life as a journey on a road to tomorrow.
There have been hills and valleys and turns here and there
that have filled my life with all kinds of challenges and changes.
But I made it through those times,
because there were always special friends
I met along the way.
My special friends are the ones who have walked beside me,
comforting my spirit or holding my hand
when I needed it the most.
They were friends who loved my smiles
and were not afraid of my tears.
They were true friends who really cared about me.
Those friends are forever;
they are cherished and loved more than they'll ever know.
You are one of my Special Friends,
and a beautiful part of my life!






To visit Our Article on the web, go to:
http://www.easybees.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?