Monday, March 21, 2005

Another Day on the Farmette



"War does not determine who is right War determines who is left"
(African Proverb)



ttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
I put the chicken on lock down Friday. I caught the three Fayoumi's terrorist in the garden again destroying it. The have the coop and fenced in run now and no pasture access. I reseeded about 1/3 of their pasture Sunday and will do the rest later. It is raining today that that will really the grass grow and also the 20 feet of peas I planted. Once the pasture is green again it should help with the grass is green on the other side of the fence symptom they are displaying now in the spring.

All of the chicks are doing great. The more to the workshop seems to be okay for them as long as the power does not go out.

I am so glad more firewood was cut on Sunday because the temp seems to be dropping again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?