Thursday, March 17, 2005

New Turkeys

I stopped to see if there were any turkeys to take home for one lonely one. I was able to get two more. I could now resist the two blue swede ducks. They are such a pretty bird so I got two of them that were there.

We set up the small sheep tank in the parlor and put the ducks in a box. It seems to be working okay so far. I put chicken wire and towels to prevent any birds from flying out.

I am rather glad that I did not plant the peas and the remainer of the potatoes yet because it is still getting into the twenties at night. It is, however, getting warmer during the day.

I put some of the cabbage I had started down in the basement in my coldframe. I placed the coldframe next to the house and water spigot to make it easier to care for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?