Monday, January 14, 2008

Enemy of he State

This Bangladeshi-born American named Hasan M. Elahi says he was listed on the terrorist watch list. So his reaction has been the development of a web page Tracking Transience that follows his movements so they will know where he is at all times when he is exhibiting his art work and attending conferences. When I went to his page it seemed to be on the 3th of Jan at an Airports till but maybe because he is changing servers there has been a stop.

I can understand a little his reasoning behind such a motive. I have only been investigated by the FBI because my name was very similar to a individual on a terrorist list list a long time before 9/11 and a couple of airport searches where I was pulled aside. However, I doubt I with do such a project.



http://elahi.rutgers.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?