Tuesday, January 15, 2008

UFO's in Texas

Source: MrClean1982's photos Stealth Bomber on Flickr




When I first saw this I wondered how far Fort Hood was from this area. I was thinking weather balloon or maybe maybe some other gadget. I know one time sitting at Fort Ord and seeing this object come towards my sliding glass window and then up over the house. This was before the Iraq war and after seeing the smart bombs recorded there I wonder if that was what it was. We used to live by a Navy base and at times something would cause the windows to shake at times. The navy would report no air craft in the area. Later I found out the Navy had another type of missile that would flay over the terrain. They would shoot if from out in the ocean to the desert. A few times they would miss their target and land in the mountains. Later was the Stealth bomber in areas. So if you ask me I say it is the military


Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO

Multiple reports of UFO-like sightings in Texas town

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?