Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Plague-Should We Be Worried?


I was reading with interest a article of the threat of the plague. In 1665 it hit England very hard and killed around 100,000 individuals so it is not something to take lightly but it has been luring around the world for many years.

I still remember as a young child one of the little day trips taken by my parents to the are where ground squirrels had the plague. I do not remember seeing any dead or sick animals, just the parched soil or the upper desert of Southern California.

I think the plague is like anything in the world be aware but do not panic over the issue. My personal believe is that the pandemic flu is a greater threat since it travel person to person while the plague then to have the flea as a carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?