Sunday, January 20, 2008

Seed Vegetable Garden Plan




I have a simple calendar shown above I use for planning when to plant the seeds. This will give me ideal of the time to plant the seeds. If I plan them to transplant later for a quicker start I calculate the time I can plant. I use a simple Excel Spread sheet to keep track of when I need to plant and an idea when to expect the vegetables to be ready for harvest. I have found for me I need to have a plan so I can plan weekends according to the frost dates and other factors. Of course, the weather many times cause delays which was the case last year and by the time I got much of my garden planted it was already summer with the high heat associated with the season.

Seed Vegetable Garden Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?