Sunday, January 20, 2008

A new trend for Better or Worse: Camouflage Weddings


I was looking for a black wedding gown. Not for me but since it is a new trend I wanted to view one. However, what normally happens is I get sidetracked on something else and this was it. When a camouflage gown and wedding came up I just had to look for one. You can get a camouflage gown and it does seems to be a rather popular trend. The bride usually wears a gown of camouflage or hunter orange fabric depending on the theme. I did not actually find an orange one, only a red one, but I did find the camouflage one. The link to the designer is the above gown link.

If you are interested in such a wedding the link belong has ideas for your cake, brides, groom, etc.

Elements of a Camouflage Wedding


Do not forget about the cake topper from Magic Mud
hunters in camouflage wedding cake topper

No comments:

Post a Comment

So What do you Think?